April 11, 2010

Really useful program to learn how to play solo.

What is the common problem of learning how to play solos? That right, it's speed. You hear some really cool solo of some band, you try to play it, but your ear doesn't separate one note from another. It makes you really frustrated. But luckily nowadays there are some computer programs that help you slow down music so you can hear it very slow and learn it to play. I found one of those kind of programs on the Internet yesterday and it looks very practical. You can download it here.
When I looked at it for the first time I found myself thinking how easy it is to learn playing with this Program, rather than frustrating myself for months like before. If this program was available where I studied playing I’d have saved several month pointless of struggling. You have this
opportunity, read more and download that awesome riff slowing program "riffmaster pro" by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment